Montag, 12. November 2018

The Bible According to Google Translate - Genesis 1, 20-25

(What is this? Begin here.)

Genesis 1, 20-25:


And he said. "If you do not drink an empty bird, and the water that is in China, they will fly over. They fly through the sky above the ground."

He made the wild animals and the sea in the sea, their cattle, and their sockets for his sake, and God blessed them abundantly, and filled them with water from the sea, and from the fowl of the air.
And they are not water.

The sky was filled with the angels of the sea, on the fifteenth day of the Pentecost, when the holidays..

He said, "I love animals, wild animals, cattle, and cattle."
Then he said, "Be like wild animals! What is the skin of the skin? Wolf skin is alive."

Most of all the Lord says to the Lord: "Art."

~

It is important to drink empty birds - those are the birds that are not yet filled with water from the sea, I suppose. Oh, and don't forget the water from China, otherwise some beings will fly over; maybe it's those angels of the sea. Which is exactly what happened in the next verse, so someone failed to drink empty birds, I guess.

Or maybe the birds are empty because God used the water stored in them to fill all the other beasts? Was there not enough water in China? I admit, I am a bit confused, but there must be some way to explain this theologically.

"What is the skin of the skin?" sounds like some Zen koan. I can definitely get behind that "Be like the wild animals!" thing, even more if it means that some advanced lycanthropy is involved. Or inwolfed.

~

(It occurs to me that I might at some point have to come up with my own verse numbers, since I am already out of sync. It's just more fun to mesh things together a bit, or use the same verse twice.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen