Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2018

The Bible According to Google Translate - Genesis 1, 1-5

(based on Genesis 1, 1-5)

Is the first in the world, which was first created.

I did not have a game. The beasts of the field are destroyed.

Jesus Christ said: "I have come to myself. The girl is the Holy Ghost."

There are lights of light and darkness.

That is good for the night.


(I'm using roughly the same technique as with the ten commandments here - in order to make this more fun I'm going to allow myself to get a little bit creative, mixing verses together and using some material twice.)

~

I don't know which language translated "God" into "Jesus Christ", but that certainly makes for a good plot twist.^^

Sadly, after the destruction of the beasts, the game could not start. But maybe that was a good thing? It might have lead to Jesus announcing that the holy spirit is a girl. But what are those lights of darkness? Sure, they might be good for the night, but I have a feeling that this is a setup for some conflict. We shall see.

(to the next part)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen