Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018

BEHOLD! I bring to you the ten commandments

... according to Google Translate:

~ ẞ ~

All these words are God. I am happy for God and Egypt.

1. There is no god at all.

2. Heaven and earth are good, God is not a god.

3. God is a living, not God-oriented reason.

4. My father hugs animals on Sunday. It will be fairness.

5. Tell your family.

6. Do not drop.

7. Make a rich marriage.

8. Play music.

9 Do not trust your neighbor.

10. I want close friends or friends, wife's wife, friend's friend, friend or brother.

~ ẞ ~

(made with the same technique as this one, but selecting the best lines from different iterations. :-) )

~

Commandments 4, 5, 8, 9 and 10 are definitely good life advice, in my opinion. I am tempted to start a religion. It will be fairness.

1 Kommentar: